Happy New Year! Serving is a blessing.

 Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! 

I'm excited for 2026. 2025 was full of ups and downs. I, for one, hope that 2026 is better.

I don't like fundraising, and 2026 is both a structural adjustment for our ministry and a fundraising year. You may be asking why Fuzzy is excited. Why doesn't he like fundraising, and there is a structure change, those sound fun.

While I see them as important, I don't like haggling regarding a ministry's value, and being a ministry that deals with Muslims, we get a lot of lip service and not a lot of partnership. Add that to the structure change that has to be explained across many states, and I get a migraine just thinking about it. So no, those things don't excite me. Ministry does.

Yes, all of it is part of ministry but that doesn't mean it has to excite me. What excites me is the AWE, not of me, though sometimes it happens unfortunately. The AWE of God, the privilege to serve Jesus as a minister. To be his hands and feet in a world of lostness. In Philippians 2:6-8 scripture talks about Jesus leaving heaven to serve as as our guide for humility. The Eternal King and High Priest of Heaven left heaven to model for us. I am excited about the continued privilege of ministering to the very people that were so valuable that Jesus left heaven to die for and expects us to be willing to die for. I'm in AWE of the privilege God has allowed us to experience and the opportunity to continue into this next season of seeing Christ glorified throughout the world.

Here's to 2026!

May The Lord Reveal His Love and Glory!

Fuzzy Bear


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Tate...

Threshing Floor

Why did Jesus flip those tables?