1 Year of Blogging!!!

 Hey Everyone!!

It's been one year since I started blogging. Over the year, we averaged roughly 10 viewers per month. Which is approximately 3% of our overall newsletter recipient list and a much more considerable percentage of our financial support list.  To those of you who crack this thing open month after month, I thank you. It's nice to know there are a few other slightly twisted, overly pragmatic, borderline cynics who love Jesus. 

We should grow a little, which will require your help. I know making friends or talking with people isn't fun. I think that's why Farmers are Farmers and why God's calling me to do what I do is a cruel irony and proof that God has a sense of humor. On the other hand, if we don't talk to people, we can't love people in a way that brings glory to God. So go find someone who needs Jesus, bring them to Jesus, and then introduce them to the blog so they don't feel so alone.

So thank you for a beautiful year, and I'll see you next month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Tate...

Threshing Floor

Why did Jesus flip those tables?