Taking the Plunge

     Hi, I am Fuzzy,

Welcome to a view of the world, life, and the Kingdom of God from inside my head. If you have read my wife's blog, you know what we do and some stories from our life in the Horn. This will be a different experience. You may see it as raw and unfiltered, but I assure you it is pretty filtered for your own potential digestion. 

Most that know me describe me as generally fair, somewhat crazy, and fun yet serious.

 If I described myself, I would tell you I'm not an optimist or pessimist but rather a realist and that I really just want to see Jesus glorified in everything.

I spent most of my time in America among a demographic that tends to nationalize their faith and even tie the gospel to the current favorite politician. This is common in most of the world but is not a biblical perspective. It wasn't until joining Youth With A Mission, getting a more in-depth biblically-based education, and moving abroad that I realized that everything we know is just a tiny portion of reality and often missing the point of the situation. In doing so, we miss God's biblical answers to many problems. 

Now that you know a little more bout me, where I come from, and where I am, let me explain the purpose of this space. 

I used to publish blurbs on Facebook when we had Facebook. This will be a similar experience. The goal is not to bash any one demographic but rather to objectively look at many situations, perspectives, theological stances, and demographics, to grow deeper with Jesus and a little broader than our own worldview while considering the bigger picture with God's heart in mind. My hope is that in the end, it will grow us all a little deeper with Him so that we may glorify Him well with our lives.

So enjoy your plunge into the madness of my brain. If there is enough evidence for this to be worthwhile, the door will remain open for this swim in my head.

I hope to see you again.

May the Lord reveal His Love and Glory!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Tate...

Threshing Floor

Why did Jesus flip those tables?